In the mental health arena, social enterprise creates employment opportunities for the almost 90% of Canadians with mental health problems or illness who are unemployed.
A National Forum for Social Businesses Employing People with
Mental Health Problems or Illnesses
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Centurion Conference & Event Centre
170 Colonnade Road South
Attendance is free, thanks to the generous support from our partners. Limited travel bursaries are available, up to a maximum of $500, for out-of-town participants. To learn more, register here to apply for a bursary application.
This conference is for:
- Social businesses employing individuals with mental health problems or illnesses;
- People with lived experience of mental illness employed by social businesses;
- Mental health service providers;
- Key stakeholders and other community champions; and
- People interested in the field.
For more information, contact: Nitika Rewari, Program Manager, Workplace Mental Health, at email@example.com